Fabrizio was born in Catania, Italy, on September 14th 1971. After working for two years as a police officer, he obtained a B.S. degree in Geology from the University of Catania in 1997, a M.S. degree in Geology from the Saint Louis University (Missouri, USA) in 2000, and a Ph.D. degree in Structural Geology and Geomechanics from Stanford University (California, USA) in 2006. Later on, Fabrizio worked for three years as a post-doc at the University of Camerino (Italy). Then, he joined the University of Basilicata (Italy) in 2010 for a tenure position as assistant professor of Structural Geology. Fabrizio obtained the associate professor Italian qualification in November 2014.
- Assistant professor of Structural Geology, Science Department, University of Basilicata, Italy;
- Co-director of the Reservoir Characterization Project (www.rechproject.com).
- Ph.D. in Structural Geology and Geomechanics, Stanford University, California, USA (2006);
- M.S. in Geology, Saint Louis University, Missouri, USA (2000);
- B.A. in Geology, University of Catania, Italy (1997).
|ID||Course Name||Duration||Start Date|
|MD0A||Il sistema petrolifero e gli idrocarburi naturali||4 settimane||12 January 2016|